tracking code

Sunday, August 1, 2010

WHAT DO I EAT?

My attitude toward food has always been celebratory and appreciative. I enjoy food! There are some foods I enjoy less than others, but I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike. Although I did dislike a bitter vegetable called goya for a while. But people all around me were eating and apparently enjoying the bitter vegetable (think snozzcumbers from Roald Dahl's BFG) so just I kept trying different recipes until I found a way to enjoy it.


People often ask me, "what do you cook?" or "what do you eat?" I suppose they ask me this because I'm a New Zealander living in Japan. My Japanese friends are probably just curious about what a foreigner might eat, and my NZ/Australian friends know I'm a bit of a foodie who loves to cook, so they wonder what I'm cooking up in Japan.


So here it is: Cathy's food adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment